SECTOR 20 K AND FEW OTHER BLOCK PLOTS TO BE SHIFTED

RKSS

Mar 13, 2024, 12:55:13 PMMar 13
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
ITS WIDELY BEILIEVED THAT ENTIRE K BLOCK FROM SECTOR 20 IS BEING SHIFTED ANY CONFIRMATIONS PLEASE AFTER 12 YEARS WE HAVE NO SIGN OF RESOLUTION.

Vipin Agarwal

Mar 15, 2024, 7:05:50 AMMar 15
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Yes I have also heard from reliable sources K block and parts of other blocks totally 2300 near about plots are being shifted to other nearby locations as final relief for investors struggling for last more than 13 years.
Good news for allotees.

--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yeida/9e291f28-7cbc-41f8-b815-8bccd0aa7fefn%40googlegroups.com.

Bidhan Patel

Mar 15, 2024, 8:44:48 AMMar 15
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Looking the way of working of Yieda , if I get  physical possession of plot then I will consider myself lucky person..
Since 13 yrs it has not able to decide the location of plots … only government organisations can treat people like this.

With Regards
Bidhan C Patel

Deepak Dahiya

Mar 15, 2024, 8:45:06 AMMar 15
to ye...@googlegroups.com
is it N-block also?

Kind regards,
Deepak

Dinesh Khorwal

Mar 23, 2024, 10:20:10 AMMar 23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I think some plots of N pocket may also be shifted as possession is still awaited and agricultural activities are also being done on small chunks of land in N pocket.

Rakesh Malhotra

May 21, 2024, 11:16:17 PMMay 21
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

Recently my friend visited Yeida Sector N. That is still barren land.
Find the snapshot is as follows:
image.png
How much time authority to take for development still not known?

Thanks to all

Tarun Aggarwal

Jun 1, 2024, 2:46:08 AMJun 1
to Google Group YEIDA
Hello group members

As pocket N sector 20 is shifted i think there is no development, but in pocket O and M of Sector 20 many people are doing completion and some are also constructing full house. But still no electricty and water from authority. Any queries please let me know.

Best Regards
Tarun Aggarwal
Member no.155
Yerwa

Tarun Aggarwal

Jun 1, 2024, 2:46:18 AMJun 1
to Google Group YEIDA
Hello mr. Malhotra did you get the check list.
Regards
Tarun Aggarwal

Safal Suri

Jun 1, 2024, 4:14:00 AMJun 1
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Tarun Ji,

Not information regarding shifting of Block N. It is highly unlikely.

Regards,

Safal Suri

Sent from my Galaxy

Kavita Bhojwani

Jun 9, 2024, 2:21:44 AMJun 9
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Does anyone have any update on sector 18 block 7E?
Regards kavita

surabhi dhamani

Jun 9, 2024, 2:22:01 AMJun 9
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Safal ji,
Do you know any  reliable person who can do completion work in YEIDA , sector 20.
Any idea about what is the approximate cost for getting completion on a 500 sqmtr plot.
Also What is the Deadline from the authority to get the completion done.

Thanks
Regards
S Dhamani

Dinesh Khorwal

Jun 9, 2024, 2:22:01 AMJun 9
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Sir,
Possession of some chunks of the plots is not yet given by the authority, I think the authority may shift some of the plots.

Regards

Rakesh Malhotra

Jun 9, 2024, 2:23:10 AMJun 9
to ye...@googlegroups.com
No information received from authority for providing possession, check list etc against full payment ATL and part payment of Extra compensation.
Authority is only asking for money more than X4 as a penalty.

Recently my friend asked the authority, charging a heavy penalty on part payment of extra compensation but they are already more than 10 years old
Authority should provide zero period from Jan 2014 till possession of the plot. That was given to a few builders recently.
Part payment of extra compensation was made to get the early possession

Authority persons are silent on this injustice.
Few persons / groups are in wait and watch after getting any communication for possession of plot from authority.

Thanks

Tarun Aggarwal

Jun 9, 2024, 2:23:49 AMJun 9
to Google Group YEIDA
Mr suri
Thanks for your reply  i dont have full information.
Regards
Tarun Aggarwal

Vikas Aggarwal

Jun 9, 2024, 2:24:53 AMJun 9
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update Safal ji.

Vikas Aggarwal

Deepak Dahiya

Jun 9, 2024, 2:25:21 AMJun 9
to ye...@googlegroups.com
is pocket N sector 20 shifted?

Kind regards,
Deepak

Amit Kumar Jain

Jun 12, 2024, 11:12:52 AMJun 12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Any update on sector 22D block C and D?

Govind Singh

Jun 12, 2024, 11:14:57 AMJun 12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Please suggest the name of any lawyer to registration of plot

On Wed, 13 Mar 2024, 22:25 RKSS, <raviks...@gmail.com> wrote:
ITS WIDELY BEILIEVED THAT ENTIRE K BLOCK FROM SECTOR 20 IS BEING SHIFTED ANY CONFIRMATIONS PLEASE AFTER 12 YEARS WE HAVE NO SIGN OF RESOLUTION.

TheSUNILK64

Jun 13, 2024, 9:37:07 AMJun 13
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Safal Jee,

Please suggest name of  a lawer for registration of plot.

Regards,
Sunil Kumar