Allotment plots to both husband and wife under RPS 2009(1)

Sasidharan Rd

Mar 13, 2024, 12:57:17 PMMar 13
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
sir,
      both me and my wife were allotted 300 metre plots under RPS 2009 (1). As er clause 10 (iii) one person can apply for one plot. Whether authority treats both husband and wife as one person. Did authority made any amendment to the eligibility criteria later on.
kindly give your view
Thank you

urva malti

Mar 15, 2024, 7:06:06 AMMar 15
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Yes dear husband and wife are treated one entity for this purpose...however a major son can treated separate entity.....sell your one plot silently without making any fuss asap.  No change can be made in such situations....few law/rule canot be changed.

--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yeida/85c65d98-65ea-403f-8d92-2271baa88160n%40googlegroups.com.

Naresh Pal

Mar 15, 2024, 8:44:30 AMMar 15
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Sir, why you are giving wrong information/ advice? How you can sell the other plot. It has to be cancelled by the concerned Noida/ greater Noida/ yamuna expressway authority.
        You can not make registry to the buyer... It's illegal

Prashant Sharma

Mar 15, 2024, 8:44:57 AMMar 15
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Any updates on possession for Sector 18 pocket 5b?

Regards
Prashant

rajeev sharma

Mar 23, 2024, 10:18:57 AMMar 23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Yes correct it is mentioned in the YEIDA notification only one plot can be registered either by husband or wife.. it is better to inform Authority and ask for option to transfer to your son or relative. In case authority allows you or surrender the other one..

Thanks

Sheelendra Kumar

Mar 23, 2024, 10:20:22 AMMar 23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
In 2009, both husband and wife were allowed...now either husband or wife can be allowed.

Deepak Gupta

Mar 23, 2024, 10:21:11 AMMar 23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Any updates on sector 18 7E registry and allotment?
If someone has any leads please let me know.
thanks
Deepak

Vishal kaushik

Mar 23, 2024, 10:22:18 AMMar 23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Safal ji make letter to authority that without water sewer and electricity there is no possibility to reside in yeida and authority must provide all these basic amenities or extend date of completion.

Thanks