Re: Query regarding YEIDA / RRPS01 - Allotment status

Safal Suri

Aug 2, 2019, 1:12:23 PM8/2/19
to Siddharth Kumar, Google Group YEIDA

Everyone within a certain block will get the letters together, irrespective of when the allotment took place.

As Pocket 7 is concerned, it was recently relocated. My guess is that it'll take about a year, by which letters will be sent to allottees of Pocket 7.

Safal

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note8.

Mar 21, 2022, 3:30:03 AM3/21/22
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Hello Safal Sir,

Many allotees in RRPS01are still waiting for an update on the allotment. No responses/communication  has been shared by the authority till now, since 2019. Requesting you to please share an update on Pocket 7E, Sector 18 conflict. What is the status of the resolution. When can we expect letters from authority.

Thank you in anticipation.
Shubham Bajpai.