Sector 20, Pocket F

Suresh Jaiswal

Jun 12, 2024, 11:14:37 AMJun 12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

   Is there anyone in this group from Sector 20, Pocket F? What is the status related to registry? I have not received any communication so far. I am also not able to login to the portal now. Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards
SK

Neeraj Mittal

Jun 13, 2024, 9:36:56 AMJun 13
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I got registry done about 6-M ago and possession letter also taken.

Thanks / Neeraj

--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yeida/CANgmvdZvtADDK9Gst%2BZky5gbYiqhoXKhZF7-NjZVm8G8k%2B%3D4Tw%40mail.gmail.com.

robin singh

Jun 15, 2024, 1:49:41 PMJun 15
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I have also Plot in Pocket -F and no letter received yet .

--
Robin Singh