About 3C sector 18

Masood Zafar

May 1, 2019, 6:41:19 PM5/1/19
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Hi everyone
Is there any information regarding lease deed of 300sq mtr plot in 3C sector 18
Thanks

Dharmender

May 2, 2019, 1:48:46 PM5/2/19
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
When did you apply for this plot. Was it RRPS 01/18.

Masood Zafar

May 3, 2019, 3:12:06 AM5/3/19
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
I applied 2009 scheme

Dharmender

May 3, 2019, 9:07:55 AM5/3/19
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Thanks Masood.

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 12:42:06 PM UTC+5:30, Masood Zafar wrote:
I applied 2009 scheme

Navneet Gautam

May 4, 2019, 10:38:50 AM5/4/19
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Thanks Masood for creating this thread,I too have 300sqm plot in pocket 3c sector 18.i have not received any information regarding lease deed till date . Please keep posting here if anyone get any information of pocket 3C.
Message has been deleted

Masood Zafar

May 6, 2019, 8:01:28 AM5/6/19
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Sure Sir

deepak bhatia

May 7, 2019, 6:41:56 AM5/7/19
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Is their any update regarding development work in this pocket?

Regards
Deepak Bhatia

Navneet Gautam

Sep 24, 2019, 4:42:54 AM9/24/19
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Any news about the possession of plots in pocket 3C?

akshay saluja

Feb 3, 2024, 3:27:01 AMFeb 3
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Same no information except this Plan from YEIDA, and this doesn't have my plot in the plan.

Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 8.36.12 PM.png