Update regarding penalty for late registration and late construction

Safal Suri

Aug 2, 2022, 4:35:03 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Yesterday I met Shri. Arun Vir Singh, CEO, Yamuna Expressway Authority. Spoke to him regarding penalty for late registration and late construction. He informed that the authority has NOT YET finalized the penaltys and promised to be lenient. He also said the details of both kind of penaltys will be uploaded on the authority’s website before September end.

He was also very upset from the news/complaints he had received from various allottees regarding the random messages they have been getting from various property dealers and construction companies sending false and misguiding information regarding late registration penalty and late construction penalty.

So, please don’t get misguided by all sorts of messages and calls you may have been receiving regarding these penalties. Please wait for official announcement by the authority.

That said, just for your information, late registration and late construction attracts 4% penalty for the first year, 6% penalty for the second year and 8% penalty for the third year. The penalty is calculated at original allotment rate.

Shall update whenever I have further information regarding these issues.

Cheers,

Safal Suri

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sanjeev Bhardwaj

Aug 2, 2022, 4:44:07 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks 🙏 for updates

Regards

Sanjeev Bhardwaj

--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yeida/D183B2B5-E73F-4BFF-B401-A45135590B73%40hxcore.ol.
--
Thanks & Regards,

Sanjeev Bhardwaj

Mobile No. 9818221194

Tariq

Aug 2, 2022, 4:44:30 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Plz forward the latest Map of sector 18 Pocket 7 E.

Thanx and Regards..

Mohinder Juneja

Aug 2, 2022, 4:45:20 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for updation.

Regards

Joe guru

Aug 2, 2022, 4:48:00 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thank you sir for warning group to overlook misleading information from agents and brokers.

I am also curious to know about the penalty details by YEIDA website.

Regards
Dr. Puru Tiwari

Harish Chaudhry

Aug 2, 2022, 4:48:14 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mr. Suri

Harish Kumar Chaudhry

Message has been deleted

Deepak Mittal

Aug 2, 2022, 4:56:23 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for updates. Can we form a whatsApp group for YEIDA plot owners
Thanks

Bhaskar

Aug 2, 2022, 4:59:16 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update.

Also, Authority should keep in mind, that they had extended the Registration date multiple times during COVID. They should treat all those registration accordingly and should give them benefit if they executed registry despite date extension happening (as I recall, date extension was informed very late).

There had been many gaps and communication laps during covid times and counting time duration since then shouldn't be best as those time no major progress was done on site.

Thanks