Pocket O Sec 20

aankush malik

May 24, 2023, 1:11:17 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi, can anyone confirm if registry is open for plots in Sec 20 Pocket O.

Vipin Agarwal

May 24, 2023, 1:50:04 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
If you have received letter from authority it's open in pocket O Sec 20.
If you have not received letter from authority please recheck with authority about this issue.
Don't delay, I have already got registration 1 year back pocket O sector 20

Harsh Agarwal

--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yeida/CANki4O3JKWOd8khV1def5GeQ9DXyOLPhUkwzmUphgZsENKkFDg%40mail.gmail.com.