Re: [YEIDA:42248] : Abridged summary of yeida@googlegroups.com - 8 updates in 4 topics

alok kumar

Mar 23, 2024, 10:20:40 AMMar 23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Is H sector also?

On Fri, 15 Mar, 2024, 10:47 pm , <ye...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Vipin Agarwal <vka...@gmail.com>: Mar 13 10:59PM +0530

Yes I have also heard from reliable sources K block and parts of other
blocks totally 2300 near about plots are being shifted to other nearby
locations as final relief for investors struggling for ...more
Bidhan Patel <patel....@gmail.com>: Mar 15 05:55PM +0530

Looking the way of working of Yieda , if I get physical possession of plot
then I will consider myself lucky person..
Since 13 yrs it has not able to decide the location of plots … only ...more
Deepak Dahiya <deepakd...@gmail.com>: Mar 15 12:07PM +0100

is it N-block also?

Kind regards,
Deepak

...more
urva malti <urva...@yahoo.co.in>: Mar 13 05:22PM

Yes dear husband and wife are treated one entity for this purpose...however a major son can treated separate entity.....sell your one plot silently without making any fuss asap.  No change can be ...more
Naresh Pal <nptom...@gmail.com>: Mar 15 06:09PM +0530

Sir, why you are giving wrong information/ advice? How you can sell the
other plot. It has to be cancelled by the concerned Noida/ greater Noida/
yamuna expressway authority.
You can not ...more
Prashant Sharma <sharma....@gmail.com>: Mar 15 12:37PM +0100

Any updates on possession for Sector 18 pocket 5b?

Regards
Prashant

'urva malti' via YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area) <
...more
pranjalika gupta <pranj...@gmail.com>: Mar 14 10:29AM +0530

Yes

...more
"pardee...@gmail.com" <pardee...@gmail.com>: Mar 15 12:03AM -0700

Friends

I got a letter from YEIDA to do lease deed again for a reduced size of 450
sq meter . whereas my lease deed has been done in 2019 . Has someone else
also got this type of letter
...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.