Adding name in the allotment

himanshu

Jan 5, 2010, 4:13:52 AM1/5/10
to YEIDA
Hi Arnab,

I have one Q, is it possible to add name in the alloted plot? I am
having 300 meter plot and I would like to add my wife name into it. if
yes, then what will be process for the same?

Thanks in advance,
--Himanshu

arvind gupta

Jan 5, 2010, 6:27:13 AM1/5/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Extending the same question. Is it possible to add name of my sister(married) to the plot allotted to me?

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

You can unsubscribe from YEIDA group through our web interface or via email. To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to  http://groups.google.com/group/yeida, click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Peeyush Jain

Jan 5, 2010, 7:00:46 AM1/5/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Same q.

I would like to add my brother's name (both of us are unmarried)

AM

Jan 5, 2010, 12:44:54 PM1/5/10
to YEIDA
Looks like no one in this forum has added a second individual to the
allotment. We have no idea about it. It is better to call YEA and find
out whether it is allowed ?
Keep us informed !!!
Take care,
Arnab M

On Jan 5, 7:00 am, Peeyush Jain <peeyush2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Same q.
>
> I would like to add my brother's name (both of us are unmarried)
>

> On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 4:57 PM, arvind gupta <arvind.y...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Extending the same question. Is it possible to add name of my
> > sister(married) to the plot allotted to me?
>

> > On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 2:43 PM, himanshu <upadhyaya.himan...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Hi Arnab,
>
> >> I have one Q, is it possible to add name in the alloted plot? I am
> >> having 300 meter plot and I would like to add my wife name into it. if
> >> yes, then what will  be process for the same?
>
> >> Thanks in advance,
> >> --Himanshu
>
> >> --
> >> You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google
> >> "YEIDA" group.
>
> >> To visit this group, please click the link
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> >> yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> >> For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at

> >> arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively

> >> you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.
>
> >  --
> > You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA"
> > group.
>
> > To visit this group, please click the link
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> > yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> > For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at

> > arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you

nitin

Jan 5, 2010, 2:02:17 PM1/5/10
to YEIDA
I did ask them

u can add ur spouse/father./bro's name ( in short blood relatives +
spouse only)

u will need to give an affidavit along with marriage certificate /
same address proof and ur id proof to YEA.

Lalit Balchandani

Jan 5, 2010, 2:03:47 PM1/5/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Some time back I gave YEIDA office a call and asked the same thing regarding addition of name. Guy on the phone told me that I just have to writer a letter to them for the same and it will be done. Since, I haven't gotten it done, so can't lay a claim on that.

Regards,
Lalit

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

nitin

Jan 5, 2010, 3:16:32 PM1/5/10
to YEIDA
and not to forget their pic and a request letter.

Dinesh Garg

Jan 7, 2010, 5:25:34 AM1/7/10
to YEIDA
Hi,

For adding the name of blood relative, YEA is asking for a affidavit
on Rs. 10 stamp paper, from both -- the allotee and the new proposed
person...

For what they require an affidavit? Please share the language...I
guess some RE agent must know as this is a routiine thing for them...

Please upload the format, if anyone have..

Dinesh

Sanjay

Jan 7, 2010, 7:18:30 AM1/7/10
to YEIDA
I got format for adding name of blood relative and spouse , I am not
sure that we can use same format by replacing Chandigarh Housing Board
by Yamuna Expressway Industrial development authority. Please find
format at given link. It will be really helpful if some legal person
in forum modify these form for YEIA and we all can use same format.
http://groups.google.com/group/yeida/files?hl=en&&sort=date

Regards
Sanjay

Sanjay Singh

Jan 7, 2010, 7:20:18 AM1/7/10
to YEIDA
I got format for adding name of blood relative and spouse , I am not sure that we can use same format by replacing Chandigarh Housing Board by Yamuna Expressway Industrial development authority. Please find format as attachment. It will be really helpful if some legal person in forum modify these form for YEIA and we all can use same format.

Regards
Sanjay

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.
To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.
To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

form VI-XII.doc