[Download] Download The Trump Tapes: Bob Woodward's Twenty Interviews with President Donald Trump -- Bob Woodward

belksetan

Nov 18, 2022, 12:53:21 AM11/18/22
to yea...@googlegroups.com

Download Or Read PDF The Trump Tapes: Bob Woodward's Twenty Interviews with President Donald Trump - Bob Woodward Free Full Pages Online With Audiobook.

?I?m doing something here that I?ve never done before, presenting the lengthy, raw interviews of my work. In the fall of 2019 through August 2020, I interviewed President Trump 19 times for my second book on his presidency, Rage. I had also interviewed him in 2016 when he was a presidential candidate. I decided to take this unusual step of releasing these recordings after relistening in full to all 20 interviews. As I listened to them again I was stunned by their relevance to understanding Trump. Hearing Trump speak is a completely different experience to reading the transcripts or listening to snatches of interviews on television or the internet.? ?Bob Woodward from The Trump TapesThe Trump Tapes is the intimate and astonishing audio archive of Bob Woodward?s 20 interviews with Donald Trump. Featuring more than eight hours of Woodward/Trump conversations, The Trump Tapes is as historically important as the Frost/Nixon interviews. In this up-close, unvarnished self-portrait of Trump

[*] Download PDF Here => The Trump Tapes: Bob Woodward's Twenty Interviews with President Donald Trump

[*] Read PDF Here => The Trump Tapes: Bob Woodward's Twenty Interviews with President Donald Trump