(PDF) PDF Tokyo Tales: My Journey BY Suzy Cohen Okubo

belksetan

Nov 18, 2022, 12:48:34 AM11/18/22
to yea...@googlegroups.com

Download Or Read PDF Tokyo Tales: My Journey - Suzy Cohen Okubo Free Full Pages Online With Audiobook.

Suzy Cohen Okubo, a young Israeli woman just released from the army, decides to travel to the far east - first to Thailand, and then to Japan. Although this trip was mainly to unwind and relax after the military service, as many Israelis do, she found herself building a new life away from her home and country.In this book, Suzy delicately describes the story of her acclimatization In Tokyo: Her first job as a bar hostess, her marriage to a local businessman, and her attempts to adapt to the Japanese culture, which was so very different from what she knew from Israel.This is an important and interesting story which gives the reader a glimpse into the intricacies of the Japanese culture and mentality - not from the "common tourist" perspective. Suzy?s journey resembles a speeding roller coaster going up and down the tracks, as she faced many difficulties along the way - including battling cancer, the stock market crash, the tsunami events, and the Fukushima nuclear disaster. Yet, she

[*] Download PDF Here => Tokyo Tales: My Journey

[*] Read PDF Here => Tokyo Tales: My Journey