Interim Election: WEOG Region - Nominations

Elliott Mann

Jul 17, 2021, 8:46:49 PM7/17/21
to 'Elliott Mann' via YCIG

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the Interim Electoral Committee, I am happy to announce that nominations for the YCIG Steering Committee member for the Western European and Others Group (WEOG) are now open.

As I outlined last week, the successful candidate for this role will complete the remainder of the 2021 term and will be eligible to nominate for the 2022 term.

To nominate someone else, or self-nominate, please fill out this form: https://cielegal.typeform.com/to/HZ8yjltd.

If you have been nominated, or have self-nominated, please fill out this candidate statement form: https://cielegal.typeform.com/to/HkOf90gk.

Your candidate statement should:

  1. Indicate your interest in the position;
  2. Information about your current work and professional background
  3. Any ideas you have for the coming year; and
  4. Any other relevant information that you deem will help best inform the YCIG’s members about your credentials, qualifications, and vision for the YCIG.

Nominations will be open for a week – closing at 23:59 UTC on 25 July 2021.

If you have any questions about the process, don’t hesitate to reach out – either by email here or @elliottmann on Telegram.

Kind regards,

Elliott

Elliott Mann

Jul 26, 2021, 5:22:01 PM7/26/21
to 'Elliott Mann' via YCIG
Hi everyone,

The Interim Electoral Committee will be extending the period of nominations for another week - closing at 23:59 UTC on 1 August 2021.

Please do consider nominating to be on the Steering Committee if you are from the WEOG Region.

Kind regards,
Elliott