ICANN Fellowship applications for ICANN73 - March 2022m San Juan, Puerto Rico

Adam Peake

Jul 28, 2021, 1:55:05 PMJul 28
to yc...@googlegroups.com, Tereza Horejsova

Hi everyone,

The application round for Fellowships for ICANN73 (5-10 March 2022 in San Juan, Puerto Rico) is now open https://www.icann.org/en/announcements/details/icann73-fellowship-application-round-now-open-15-7-2021-en and https://www.icann.org/fellowshipprogram  Deadline for submitting applications is August 15th 23:59 UTC.  I hope some of you will consider applying.

ICANN73 will be held as a hybrid meeting with an in-person component if it is feasible to do so.  We are looking forward to meeting face-to-face again, and successful Fellowship applicants will be invited in-person (if possible, of course).  If ICANN73 is held online, the Fellowship Program and participation will also be held online.

In addition to considering submitting an application, ICANN is also interested in your ideas about how to hold effective hybrid meetings.  If you have ideas, please join the MAG working group on hybrid meetings https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/working-group-on-hybrid-meetings-wg-hybrid  As well as working for ICANN, I am a MAG member and co-lead with Tereza Horejsova (Diplo Foundation) of the WG.  I will make sure any ideas are passed along to my ICANN colleagues, but we also need your help with IGF2021!  With the workshop selection process complete and main session organization underway, we will be kicking-off discussion again on the hybrid meeting WG shortly.

Thank you!

Warm regards,

Adam