Teens Talk: Amplifying Tomorrow's Voices in Digital Governance.

Youth Coalition on Internet Governance

May 9, 2024, 3:16:21 PMMay 9
to yc...@googlegroups.com
Dear community,

We are pleased to say that we are collaborating with the Dynamic Teen Coalition in some activities. We will be joining the 2024 Science, Technology, and Innovation Forum, tonight, MAY 9TH, 2024 from 18:15 to 19:45 New York Time (EST), we are having a side event in the forum, a session called "Guide on Amplifying Tomorrow's Voices in Digital Governance".

Please fill out this link and all required inputs to receive registration. We would be happy to receive your support and participation in this online session. Take notice that this is a Guide session, and please, invite the teens that you know, newcomers to the IG community, enthusiasts that are still working on the understanding of Internet Governance.

The side event is presented by Dynamic Teen Coalition | IGF @ UN, and Global Initiative for Digital Rights. More information can be found at digitalrightsinitiative.org/sti-side-event .

We are counting on you and waiting for your participation! Best regards,
--
Youth Coalition on Internet Governance

Follow us on social media!

Joly MacFie

May 10, 2024, 3:15:34 PMMay 10
to yc...@googlegroups.com
  MAY 9TH, 2024 from 18:15 to 19:45 New York Time (EST)
Of course, NYC is on EDT (UTC-4) not EST (UTC-5) in summer.

At least, I guess, it shows the announcement wasn't AI-authored :)

Joly

--
Joly MacFie  +12185659365

Gustavo Souza

May 10, 2024, 6:17:25 PMMay 10
to yc...@googlegroups.com
Hey, is there any way of watching this activity? Was it recorded?

Sincerely,
Gustavo Souza