Reminder: Closing soon the Call for Mentors: ISOC Youth Ambassadors Program

YCIG

Sep 15, 2021, 12:01:58 PM9/15/21
to YCIG
Dear YCIG Community,

 We would like to remind you that we are closing soon the call for mentors for the ISOC Youth Ambassadors Program.

Copia de 11 aug YCIG CALL FOR MENTORS FLYERS social media (1).png

Mentors will
- attend a kick-off meeting before the start of the program,
-explore the IGF tracks,
-share relevant resources,
-networking with young IG experts,
-help mentee network with IG experts,
-prepare mentee to participate in IG simulation and the IGF itself
-attend the IGF with the mentee and debrief after the event, sharing ways to stay engaged in the IG ecosystem and ensure sustainable youth participation,
-guide and support Internet Society IGF Youth Ambassadors with their initiatives.

Read more about the selection criteria at this link: bit.ly/3kwkGih

Deadline to apply: September 20th at 23:59 UTC

Best regards,

Youth Coalition on Internet Governance Steering Committee