1 day left for YCIG Webinar 1 - "Youth conversation on Data Security, Safety and Privacy: The Road to Addis Ababa"

Youth Coalition on Internet Governance

Sep 19, 2022, 1:18:32 PM9/19/22
to yc...@googlegroups.com, igfreg...@intgovforum.org, igfy...@intgovforum.org

Dear YCIG members and Youth IGF communities,

This is a reminder that there is only 1 day left for YCIG Webinar 1: "Youth conversation on Data Security, Safety and Privacy: The Road to Addis Ababa", we remind you of the information to register and attend:

image.png

Nicolas Fiumarelli (Board member of the YCIG) and Joao Moreno Falcao (YouthSG Board) will be sharing a little about some cybersecurity concepts and policy issues regarding quantum supremacy, data protection, quantum computers, and more, we encourage all young professionals to participate in the preparatory global discussions on the road to IGF 2022 Addis Ababa and to engage in some of the sessions that came from the internal Youth Call for proposals to the IGF 2022 YCIG had together with YouthSG some months ago regarding the corresponding thematic track at the IGF2022.

20th September 15.30 (UTC)

Link to Register and Participate

We remind you that we will be interacting with the audience!

We look forward to seeing all of you!

--
Youth Coalition on Internet Governance

Follow us on social media!