Follow up on YCIG/Youth SG Introductory webinar on IGF 2022

Youth Coalition on Internet Governance

May 4, 2022, 9:46:30 AM5/4/22
to yc...@googlegroups.com

Dear Youth community,

Last week the YCIG and the Youth SG held the Introductory Webinar on the IGF 2022. We are glad that many of you joined.

You can find the slides shown here: IGF 2022 Introductory Webinar

The recording is available here: https://isoc.live/15371/

As discussed during the call, we arranged different Working Groups based on the IGF 2022 Main Focus Areas, and Emerging and Cross-Cutting issues to submit workshop proposals. Feel free to join those of your interest:

  • WG Addressing advanced tech, including AI

         https://t.me/joinchat/wfhPzogsH3BmZWY0

         Doc: WG Addressing advanced tech, including AI

  • WG Avoiding Internet Fragmentation

        https://t.me/+AeQISNiRjwFlOThk

         Doc:  WG Avoiding Internet Fragmentation

  • WG Governing Data and Protecting Privacy

         https://t.me/joinchat/WXEKSJMUVPY5OTE5

         Doc: WG: Governing Data & Protecting Privacy

  • WG Connecting All People and Safeguarding Human Rights

         https://t.me/joinchat/FrqPl1q7uoIzMDJh

         Doc: WG Connecting All People and Safeguarding Human Rights 2

  • Enabling Safety, Security and Accountability

         https://t.me/joinchat/JPUllPbW-axkNzNh

         Doc:  Working Groups: Enabling Safety, Security and Accountability

We will carry on discussing in the Telegram Groups. Kindly spread the word with your networks and bring more young voices!

Looking forward to drafting great proposals with you.

Best regards,

--
Youth Coalition on Internet Governance

Follow us on social media!