CfA: Transformations of the Human

ALLAN OCHOLA

Aug 13, 2021, 10:24:34 AMAug 13
to yc...@googlegroups.com

ToftH was launched in late 2018, as a research program at the Berggruen Institute. Our goal has been to identify how technology disrupts the (19th century) philosophies we live by—and to make this disruption visible and available for technologists.

In late 2019, we expanded and added an art as research fellowship: We engage contemporary artists in conversations about how to explore the new realities/philosophical ruptures provoked by technology and then jointly exhibit their work.

Now, in 2021, with the generous help of Reid Hoffman, we are proud to announce that we add a third pillar to our work: ToftH school, an experimental seven-month curriculum, taking place at the new ToftH offices in the San Francisco East Bay.

Our school grounds in the insights we have gained through our projects with companies and artists and provides students with an education in PArT.

More information and how to apply can be found here

Best Wishes,

Allan