Reminder: Youth Summit: Last days to register for the Working Groups

YCIG

Aug 26, 2021, 11:01:14 AMAug 26
to YCIG

Dear YCIG Community:

 We would like to remind you that we are a few days away from the deadline to join the Working Groups of the Project Youth Summit.

The Project Youth Summit is directed to engaged people between 18 and 30 years old. It consists of two main parts: the first one will be held in October and November and it will include working in small groups (5-6 members) under the supervision of youth experts as group coordinators, and at the second part of the Project - at the Youth Summit, an event on day 0 of the IGF (5 December) , where the outcomes of the Working Groups will be presented.

 The Working Groups will include these topics:

a. Universal access and meaningful connectivity

b. Digital education

c. Environmental sustainability and climate change

d. Child Online Safety

e. Inclusive IG ecosystems and digital cooperation

f. Emerging regulation: market structure, content, data and consumer/users rights regulation

g. Cybersecurity

h. Privacy and data protection

 i. Artificial intelligence

If you are a young person interested in becoming a member of Project “Youth Summit”, involved in both working group on policy papers and presenting them at the Youth Summit and IGF, please fill the questionnaire here.

Deadline: August 31

Note: We are receiving applications from all around the world.

Looking forward to your applications!

Best regards,

YCIG Steering Committee

freda...@gmail.com