Advancements on the Call for Youth Workshop Proposals IGF 2022

YC IG

May 20, 2022, 9:43:02 AM5/20/22
to YCIG

Dear YCIG members,

Following the collaborative process of the YCIG/YouthSG Joint Call for youth workshop proposals to the IGF 2022, some dates and links that could be of interest:

The working group on Connecting all people safeguarding human rights will meet for the third time today Friday, May 20 at 19 UTC, the link will be shared by the WG telegram a few minutes before starting. This is the link to join the Telegram of the working group: https://t.me/joinchat/FrqPl1q7uoIzMDJh

The working group on Enabling Safety, Security, and Accountability will meet for the third time next Saturday, May 21 at 14 UTC at the following link: meet.google.com/rvx-nfcx-caj Here is the link to join the WG's Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/JPUllPbW-axkNzNh

The working group on Addressing advanced technologies including AI will meet next Saturday 21 at 15 UTC at the following link: https://zoom.us/j/95821251291 and here is the link to join the working group Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/wfhPzogsH3BmZWY0

The Governing data and protecting privacy and the Avoiding Internet Fragmentation working groups are planning their next meeting for next week. and here are the telegram links to join the working groups respectively:
https://t.me/joinchat/WXEKSJMUVPY5OTE5 and https://t.me/+AeQISNiRjwFlOThk

Looking forward to seeing most of you participating!

Nicolas Fiumarelli - LAC Head of YCIG