Upcoming YCIG Webinars series

YCIG

Aug 20, 2021, 8:02:17 AM8/20/21
to YCIG
Dear YCIG Community,

We are enthralled to inform you that we have launched our YCIG Webinars Series this year and the two upcoming webinars under this initiative are as follows:

 1) Environmental Sustainability and Climate Change on August 28 at 14 UTC
 2) Inclusive Internet Governance ecosystems and Digital Cooperation on September 4 at 16 UTC.

 We are writing to you to invite you to join our engaging webinars with expert youth facilitators and mentors. To change the way international decisions are made by creating a forum for people to have a direct say in their future and the future of the planet, reimagining decision making through direct discussion and learning mode and to better serve all, we have come up with the initiative of YCIG Webinar Series. We can only do this with the help of our amazing community members and partners.

 We aim to gather together young people, policy makers and experts from around the world to discuss and engage in dialogue on the key themes of the environment, sustainability, climate change, inclusive internet governance ecosystems and digital cooperation via our YCIG Webinar series.

 Register for the upcoming webinars on https://forms.gle/BwssMVy3iNCfJHTj9

JOIN YCIG WEBINARS SERIES (1).png

See you there!

Regards,