YCIG Webinar 2: Register now and join us on Saturday!

YC IG

Sep 17, 2021, 2:06:13 PM9/17/21
to YCIG

Dear YCIG Community:

Tomorrow Saturday we’ll have the webinar 2 of our webinar series on the topic of Inclusive Internet Governance ecosystem and Digital Cooperation. We will learn from the experience and expertise of our speakers Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond (DC Core Internet Values), Marwa Azelmat (BPF Gender and Digital Rights, APC), and Carolina Rojas (Major Group for Children and Youth) with the moderation of Eileen Cejas (YCIG).

 JOIN YCIG WEBINARS SERIES 2 final.png

After the introduction, participants will discuss in break out room case studies related to

  • Governance and Cooperation for an evolving Internet
  • Good practices from BPF Gender and Digital Rights.
  • The role of youth in policymaking processes.

Join the webinar and get ready to have a lot of fun! Time: September 18 at 16 UTC.

Register at this link to receive the credentials: https://forms.gle/BwssMVy3iNCfJHTj9

Looking forward to a great session with you.

Best regards,

YCIG Steering Committee