2021 YASF Manager and Board Interest Form

Izabel Gronski

Jun 9, 2021, 10:49:07 AMJun 9
to Young Adult Services Forum (YASF)
Hi everyone!

We have some upcoming openings in YASF. If you are interested in becoming the incoming manager for the YASF please fill out the google form linked here. We are looking for candidates that regularly attend meetings and participate in the forum. The position begins after ILA 2021.

We also have two spots opening on the YASF board. The Social Media Manager and Tournament of Books Manager positions are available. Please fill out this form to indicate your interest in the position of your choice. Ideal candidates will have attended YASF meetings in the past year and participate in the forum.

The preferred deadline for applications is June 30th. If you have any questions about what being a manager or board member is like, please reach out to us!

Thanks,
Izabel