YASF Professional Development 2/11 & Committee Opportunity

Izabel Gronski

Jan 25, 2021, 3:48:53 PMJan 25
to Young Adult Services Forum (YASF)
Hi everyone!

Please join us on February 11, 2021 for a Professional Development program. KaeLyn Rich is the author of Girls Resist! A Guide to Activism, Leadership, and Starting a Revolution will join the YASF via Zoom for a live discussion of her book and work. She will also answer questions on teen activism and bringing how to develop it in your library. All librarians welcome.

Please register here: https://www.ila.org/event/1/655/young-adult-services-forum-professional-development

Do you have questions for our presenter? Please submit any and all questions here: https://forms.gle/cskNndcGPPjNzsKD8

Also! Are you interested in becoming more involved with YASF but not ready to become a board member? We are looking for committee members to support the work of our Tournament of Books and YA Librarian of the Year Award. Please fill out this form if you are interested: https://forms.gle/RwsS7GJ9xGgSnQA57

Thanks,
Izabel