YOUmedia Learning Labs - Hangout

yvett...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2021, 8:08:44 PM3/15/21
to Young Adult Services Forum (YASF)
Hi All,

Below is a message that was recently posted about an upcoming YOUmedia CoP hangout.

Dear colleagues,

We will be holding a YOUmedia Learning Labs Network Community of Practice Hangout this coming Thursday March 18, 2021 at 10am PST/1pm EST.  Please join us for an hour of friendly conversation and camaraderie.

Meeting Link, Thursday, March 18:
https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/98251225214

Our agenda will focus on discussing reopening plans and trauma-informed service practices.  Please take a moment to fill out our survey before the meeting, where you can share information about yourself and your organization.  Here is a link to the survey:

forms.gle/ksqJJRmuvXzZ4yWg7 .

Future hangouts are scheduled as follows:

All are welcome to attend!  If you have any questions, please reach out.

Cheers,
Cathy Cormier on behalf of your YOUmedia Program Coordinators

Cathy Cormier
Librarian and Program Manager, The Mix at SFPL
San Francisco Public Library
415-437-4857
catherin...@sfpl.org