Yasai Not Showing in Ribbon

rd2885

Apr 15, 2019, 11:58:02 PM4/15/19
to yasai-simulation
Hello, I have excel 2016, and have just downloaded Yasai. I know that it has been downloaded, because I can input equations, but the addon is not appearing in my ribbon, so I can not run a simulation.. I tried customizing the ribbon, but I am not sure I have the right settings. Can someone help?

Jonathan

Apr 16, 2019, 9:47:42 AM4/16/19
to yasai-simulation
I would suggest  that you use the add-ins manager panel to deactivate both "Bluebeam" (whatever that is) and YASAI, then activate YASAI first.  It may be that the "Bluebeam" is somehow interfering with creation of the "Add-ins" panel.  If you are desperate, you can also use the following emergency procedure:

  1. In options, go to customize ribbon and turn on the developer tab
  2. Select "visual basic" from the develop tab
  3. In module "YASAI_param", on the left, navigate to "frmSimMenu" (assuming this is Windows, which is what it looks like)
  4. Right click on frmSimMenu and select "view object"
  5. From the "Run" menu, select "Run Sub/userform", or just hit F5.
FYI, expect a new release of YASAI within the next month.  We have bug fixes and new features (exactly how many TBD).