New YASAI website! https://sites.rutgers.edu/yasai/

Jonathan

Mar 14, 2024, 5:57:06 PMMar 14
to yasai-simulation
The Rutgers server that was hosting the YASAI website is being decommissioned for security reasons.  I have created a new website with essentially the same information at https://sites.rutgers.edu/yasai/ .  That will be the main YASAI website from now on, and the old website is likely to go offline soon.

Jonathan

Mar 14, 2024, 6:02:57 PMMar 14
to yasai-simulation
PS:  Google has made its sign-in procedure weirder than when I last used it, so I am having trouble changing the website address in the group description.

Jonathan

Mar 15, 2024, 4:42:00 PMMar 15
to yasai-simulation
I have now correctly changed the web link in the group description