Is YASAI still a usable tool?

Vishwadeep Khatri

Oct 24, 2021, 9:30:45 AM10/24/21
to yasai-simulation
Hi,

I found YASAI recently. Please let me know if anyone is still using YASAI successfully with latest versions of Excel.

Thanks. :)

Mark Neal

Oct 27, 2021, 5:29:39 AM10/27/21
to yasai-simulation
Not sure if YASAI works well with current versions. I'm transitioning to R for most of my work, and I'd expect I'd do MC there as well if I needed it today. If I had a student doing a short piece of work, student licenses of @Risk are relatively cheap, or potentially even a demo version works long enough for a basic analysis.

Jonathan

Aug 6, 2022, 4:04:47 PM8/6/22
to yasai-simulation
Sorry I haven't logged into the group for a while.

YASAI does work OK with current Excel versions.

IMHO, it is better in many ways than @Risk.