Spin-it Kits!

Georgia Schlegel

Sep 4, 2009, 11:30:28 PM9/4/09
to Yarn Pirate
Spin-it Kits are here!

What is a Spin-it Kit, you ask? It’s a cute little 4 oz bag of fiber
that contains four 1 oz portions of scrumptious hand dyed fiber. Spin
it into 4 wee 1 oz skeins for fair isle or crazy stripe patterns. Spin
them end-to-end for self striping yarn, or ply them together for some
seriously colorful yarn. The possibilities are almost endless!

These kits are all Shetland wool, which happens to be one of my
favorite fibers to knit with and to spin. It’s very beginner friendly
and while it’s not as soft as merino, it’s still quite nice and makes
the most wonderful yarn for mittens and hats.

I’m going to be listing these kits in my etsy shop Saturday evening at
6pm Pacific time. I hope you all like them. There will be more kits
coming soon, and in all different fibers.

There's a bit more information and pictures of the kits on my blog.
Thanks for looking! Have a great holiday weekend :).

www.yarnpirate.com

www.yarnpirate.etsy.com

xoxo

georgia