Beaded Red Ribbon Pins & Stop AIDS Bracelets

Africa Youth Ministries

May 10, 2013, 12:49:10 PM5/10/13
to ai...@aymu.org
Join the RED RIBBON Charity Cause, every DONATION of US$ 10 earns a RED RIBBON of your choice, for details follow http://is.gd/ausqxw To support our Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Service Delivery Projects, Order now our RED RIBBON Pins and Badges. To place an order, kindly drop us an email at red.r...@aymu.org or DONATE ONLINE
https://www.givengain.com/cgi-bin/giga.cgi?cmd=donate&cause_id=2394
IT IS SAFE AND SECURETogether We Can END AIDS!

Yours in Service,

Albert KUNIHIRA
CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist/Resource Mobilisation Officer
Africa Youth Ministries
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Plot 002 Jerusalem Avenue, Off Airport Road
P: +256-776-200002/753-200002/793-200002
E: stop...@aymu.org I: www.aymu.org Skype: stopaidsug

DSC03236.JPG
DSC08449.JPG
DSC08455.JPG