Is it possible to search YARD docs by tag?

Edward Graham

Aug 8, 2018, 6:32:13 PM8/8/18
to YARD
I noticed on YARD's internal docs you can search by Tags: Classes Methods Files Tags

However when I generate my own docs I don't get that last header that allows me to search by tag. Is there a away to add this functionality in .yardopts?

Thanks for the awesome gem - started using it a couple weeks ago and seems like an excellent tool.

Loren Segal

Aug 8, 2018, 7:13:15 PM8/8/18
to yar...@googlegroups.com, Edward Graham

Tag listing is a customization built by YARD's own docs. You can find the source for these customization in the YARD repository:

https://github.com/lsegal/yard/tree/master/docs/templates

The customizations are activated by using the following config in the .yardopts file:

--load ./docs/templates/plugin.rb

Loren

--

---