YADRDOC generate markdown output

hi...@freemail.hu

Mar 13, 2017, 8:07:46 AM3/13/17
to YARD
Hi,

I would like to use yardoc to generate documentation of my ruby script.
The document would be included in a WIKI page that supports markdown but does not support html.
So I would need to export the documentation as markdown however I was able to create only html output so far.
Could you please help me how this should be done? I have created my own template and generating one single html output.
Now I would need this in markdown.. Any help would be appreciated.
Command I used so far:
yard -e C:\opscode\chef\embedded\lib\ruby\gems\2.3.0\gems\yard-serverspec-plugin-0.0.1\lib\yard-serverspec-plugin.rb -p .\..\..\templates --one-file -f text --title "Serverspec document" *.rb

Whatsoever I set with the f parameter it is always html...

Regards,
Istvan