Next steps???

Balachandran Sivakumar

Jan 24, 2007, 12:21:27 PM1/24/07
to ya...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I think it is a long time since we met and dicussed anything
about this project.So i feel that it is better to have a meeting as
soon as possible and decide on what should be done next. So can we
habe the meeting this friday? Is it possible for all the members to
attend?
--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached

Learn to live.................Live to learn

Mail: benig...@gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/
Site:http://benignbala.googlepages.com

M Venkatapathy .

Jan 25, 2007, 10:55:56 PM1/25/07
to ya...@googlegroups.com
On 1/24/07, Balachandran Sivakumar <benig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I think it is a long time since we met and dicussed anything
> about this project.So i feel that it is better to have a meeting as
> soon as possible and decide on what should be done next. So can we
> habe the meeting this friday? Is it possible for all the members to
> attend?
> --
> Thank you
> Balachandran Sivakumar
> (benignbala)

Though this is a late reply, I think all the members will agree me
(comment me if not :) ). Since Friday is Republic Day, celebration on
Monday and CAT class on Wednesday, (Tuesday is leave and we have lab
on Thursday) I think we can have our meeting on Friday (02.02.2007).

Also send a mail "what" are all to be discussed on that day.

--
My Blog : http://mvenkatapathy.wordpress.com

agalya sachu

Jan 27, 2007, 7:43:24 AM1/27/07
to ya...@googlegroups.com

Though this is a late reply, I think all the members will agree me
(comment me if not :) ). Since Friday is Republic Day, celebration on
Monday and CAT class on Wednesday, (Tuesday is leave and we have lab
on Thursday) I think we can have our meeting on Friday (02.02.2007).

Ya, we can have it on Feb 2nd. And shall discuss about Bouchs Configuration?

krithika manian

Jan 27, 2007, 8:39:45 AM1/27/07
to ya...@googlegroups.com

Yes i also hace the same idea.... we can just try configurin it.
--
..keerthi
exceed expectations

M Venkatapathy .

Jan 28, 2007, 11:46:05 AM1/28/07
to ya...@googlegroups.com

> Yes i also hace the same idea.... we can just try configurin it.

Is there anyone familiar with the configuration ?