exhaust manifolds

Rick Vollmer

Apr 9, 2011, 2:36:03 PM4/9/11
to yamaha-st...@googlegroups.com

I have a 5.7 litre stern drive and need some exhaust manifolds does anybody know where I might find some. And my block is cracked (didn’t winterize) can I just put in a chevy small block?

rickv

Apr 9, 2011, 2:40:52 PM4/9/11
to Yamaha Sterndrives
i didn't winterize and my exhaust manifolds are crecked does anybody
know where i can get a set. my bolck is cracked too can i just put in
a small block or is it something special?

Johan

Apr 11, 2011, 2:40:06 AM4/11/11
to yamaha-st...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rick

A small block will be fine you will just have to use the exhaust manifolds from the old motor and some other hang on parts

If you do a search on the internet using the GM block No. next the distributor this will give you the engine info & appox date it was manufactured

Regards

Johan Zwiegelaar

Tel:  +27 (0)16 987-1837

Fax: +27 (0)866009031

Cell: +27 (0)832773031

Les Palmiers: www.lespalmiers.co.za

image001.gif

mick Bodrie

Apr 10, 2011, 4:28:43 PM4/10/11
to yamaha-st...@googlegroups.com

I have a 4.6 liter gm engine with Yamaha exhaust manifolds available as well as the whole engine if you are interested.  Mick  734 743-1848

srr...@comcast.net

Apr 20, 2011, 5:26:15 AM4/20/11
to yamaha-st...@googlegroups.com

good luck! start with Capt Ken down in flordia, also try Augusta Marine in Augusta Fl. They seem to be able to get parts.

Sean