Generating the Statechart model

Paul Boutot

Sep 22, 2022, 1:15:35 PM9/22/22
to YAKINDU User
Hi,

Is there a way to generate a statechart through model transformation tools?

I am aware that it is possible to programmatically create statecharts by adding org.yakindu.sct.model.sgraph as a dependency in my plugin. I would like to use a model transformation tool to directly map one of my models onto Yakindu's statechart model. I would need a metamodel describing the statechart, is this located anywhere? If not, are there any other alternatives that I can look into?

Regards,
Paul

andreas

Sep 22, 2022, 4:36:37 PM9/22/22
to yakind...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

the metamodel describing the structural parts of the statemachine is described as ecore here:
the textual parts / expression language is defined as an xtext grammar here:

Hope that helps,

Andreas

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

            Andreas Mülder