Java Domain

Karl Jääts

Nov 24, 2021, 3:45:07 AM11/24/21
to YAKINDU User
Is there a way to use Java domain in 4+ version? It seems to have been a feature previously but I can't find it nor can I find any mention of it being discontinued.
If it's true that it has been discontinued then is it still possible to use Java Domain in 3.5.13 if I buy the license or is there some workaround to get it to work with the current version?

Axel Terfloth

Nov 24, 2021, 6:20:11 AM11/24/21
to yakind...@googlegroups.com
Hello Karl,

The Java domain is not yet completely migrated to the current 4.x version but it is not discontinued. We are using it internally to implement YAKINDU SCT itself. Modeling support and code generators are alive and are doing well but the the simulation of Java domain statecharts is currently not available for 4.x. If you are interested in using the current implementation with the mentioned constraints then please let me know.

Best ragards,
Axel

Am 24.11.2021 um 09:45 schrieb Karl Jääts <karl....@gmail.com>:

Is there a way to use Java domain in 4+ version? It seems to have been a feature previously but I can't find it nor can I find any mention of it being discontinued.
If it's true that it has been discontinued then is it still possible to use Java Domain in 3.5.13 if I buy the license or is there some workaround to get it to work with the current version?

Vorstand/Board: Jens Wagener (Vors./chairman), Dr. Stephan Eberle, Abdelghani El-Kacimi, Wolfgang Neuhaus, Franz-Josef Schuermann
Aufsichtsrat/Supervisory Board: Michael Neuhaus (Vors./chairman), Harald Goertz, Eric Swehla
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Am Brambusch 15-24, 44536 Lünen (Germany)
Registergericht/Registry Court: Amtsgericht Dortmund | HRB 20621