Problem on installing YST on STM32CubeIDE 1.8.0

Branko Karaklajic

Mar 4, 2022, 3:12:55 PM3/4/22
to YAKINDU User
Could I get your help? I am trying to install Statecharts Tools in latest STM32CubeIDE (1.8.0), but have some problems. After installing YST (4.0.9) through update site I am not able to open Project Properties of loaded project.

Right click on project shows that Properties are missing, and click on top menu
Project->Properties does nothing.

Any suggestion?

Eduardo Blotta

May 19, 2022, 7:09:09 PM5/19/22
to YAKINDU User
Hi Branko, I just see your mail. I suppose it´s late, but anyway I´ll try to give an answer.

I had the same problem with missing properties in projects, but I don´t think it is yakindu problem but it is a STM32CUBEIDE version 1.8.0 problem.
I could fixed by reinstalling v1.6.1., and then reinstall yakindu.

Eduardo

Branko Karaklajic

May 24, 2022, 5:27:51 AM5/24/22
to YAKINDU User
Hi all,

Sorry for late response, but we managed to find solution. Java for STM32CubeIDE should be changed to enable Yakindu.

For Linux and IDE 1.9.0, AdoptJDK 16.0.2 is ok.

Just change -vm parameter to point to new Java in stm32cubeide.ini of IDE instalation directory:

-vm
/home/user/opt/java/jdk-16.0.2+7/bin

Off course, your path is probably different.

Branko