Trigger "every 60s" transition at the top of the minute

Mike Burton

May 13, 2023, 11:41:18 AM5/13/23
to YAKINDU User
I have a state machine that uses "every 60s" and "every 86400s" to transition states every minute and every day.

My challenge is that I want to trigger these at the top of the minute (eg seconds=0) and the top of the day (eg. hours, mins, seconds=0), rather than at an arbitrary time within each minute / day, which is what "every" is currently doing.

I can certainly write the logic myself in my C code to manually raise events instead of using a timerservice, which is what I'm currently doing. But it would be nice to have this logic captured cleanly in the state machine.

Is there an easy/clever way to trigger transitions at the top of every minute in Itemis CREATE?

Mike