SCTUnit: Terminate does not terminate

Pieter Smurf

Oct 22, 2018, 8:18:41 AM10/22/18
to YAKINDU User
When updating the source code for a .sctunit file while running that same file a dialog pops up asking to terminate or relaunch.
When choosing terminate it seems not to terminate (at least not within a minute). When manually terminating using stop button in progress dock it gives an error:
Launching '<filename>.sctunit' has encountered a problem. An internal error occurred during: "Launching <filename>.sctunit
Details:
An internal error occurred during: "Launching tests.sctunit".
java.lang.NullPointerException

But that does terminate.
Just clicking the stop button works fine and terminates without any problems.

Rene Beckmann

Oct 23, 2018, 7:27:18 AM10/23/18
to YAKINDU User
Hey,

thank you for the report. I created an issue in our internal issue tracker on your behalf.

Regards,
René