I am pleased to announce that version 0.5.5 of YajHFC has been released today.
The available files with download links can be found on the following page:
- Support to use native libtiff in the PDF plugin
This offers JBIG support and better compatibility with not 100% clean TIFFs.
- Support to read received faxes from AVM Fritz!Box routers
(outgoing faxes are still sent over HylaFAX)
- Tag name for text extraction now is configurable
- New translation: Chinese simplified (zh_CN).
The existing Chinese translation has been renamed to Chinese traditional
- Several minor enhancements and bug fixes
The following translations have not been updated for a few releases and are searching new translators for the next version:
- French (fr)
- Greek (el)
- Polish (pl)
- Turkish (tr)
A summary of the overall translation status can be found at http://www.yajhfc.de/documentation/translation-status
If you have any questions and/or feedback about the new release, please write
For more information you may also take a look at the homepage at: