Can I make a simple music player app ?

Thái Lực

Oct 29, 2021, 6:13:28 AM10/29/21
to yad-common
Hello everyone, I don't know how to play the song, play the previous song, play the next song as well as stop the song. Can anyone help me?

Victor Ananjevsky

Oct 30, 2021, 7:25:08 AM10/30/21
to yad-c...@googlegroups.com

hi

you can look at mpris/mpris2 specification for controlling

В Fri, 29 Oct 2021 03:13:27 -0700 (PDT)

--
wbr
Victor Ananjevsky <vic...@sanana.kiev.ua>

Misko

Apr 28, 2022, 1:29:06 PM4/28/22
to yad-common
Here is YMPV, it's very basic. Select then Search Folder and it's subfolders, play, previous, next and pause.
There is a log and a tray icon with basic controls.
Requires mpv and socat installed. Socat because of mpv's JSON IPC is used for controling mpv.