Fwd: FW: Refer A Friend !!!

Satish

Apr 21, 2010, 3:17:21 AM4/21/10
to yaari, shadys
Please let me know if you any of your friends are interested.

Thomson Reuters is a great place to work and we encourage you to share your positive work experience with others. Do you have a friend who would be a perfect fit for a career at Thomson Reuters? Do you know someone who may be seeking a new or better career opportunity?

Thomson Reuters is a great place to work and we encourage you to share your positive work experience with others. Do you have a friend who would be a perfect fit for a career at Thomson Reuters? Do you know someone who may be seeking a new or better career opportunity?

To refer a friend,

  1. Click https://insidecareers.thomsonreuters.com
  2. Click "Job Search" from the left side pane
  3. Accept the Privacy Agreement.
  4. Enter the Job Number if you know or search per location or job field or organization
  5. Go through the job posting
  6. Click the “Refer A Friend” option
  7. Submit your friend’s profile by entering the information required

If you are submitting the profile of your friend using the generic referral, by creating a profile, your friend’s information will be entered into our extensive talent database and be available to all of our recruiters, globally. Your friend must then actually apply online to be considered a candidate for a specific opportunity

The current Openings where in you can refer your friends are:

Req #

Job Title

Skills/ Business Group

Experience

Job Location

Recruiter Contact

TEC00011803

Senior Systems Engineer

Solaris,Vmware,Scripting - Shell,Perl,SCSA (Sun Certified Systems Administrator 1 & 2) for Solaris 10 / Tech ops

5 - 8 Yrs

Bangalore

Jyothi Keshavan

PRO00002782

Associate Consultant

Investment Banking, Investment Management and XL / Consulting

6 mon - 2 Yrs

Bangalore

Mahalakshmi Srinivasan

TEC00011787

 Associate Manager, Quality Assurance

test data requirements, create test report, etc.. / MIS

9 - 13 Yrs

Bangalore

Mahalakshmi Srinivasan

TEC00011786

Associate Quality Assurance

Quality Assurance - Systems/Regression Testing across / MIS

2 - 6 Yrs

Bangalore

Mahalakshmi Srinivasan

CUS00002947

Client Support Analyst

Client support / TRCS

1 - 4 Yrs

Bangalore

Mahalakshmi Srinivasan

ADM00003139

Relationship Officer

Executive Admin

4 - 10 Yrs

Bangalore

Mahalakshmi Srinivasan

GEN00000180

 Senior Business Analyst

MIS

4 - 9 Yrs

Bangalore

Mahalakshmi Srinivasan

TEC00010109

Technical Lead

Sybase and PowerBuilder / MIS

5 - 10 Yrs

Bangalore

Mahalakshmi Srinivasan

TEC00011275

Web Developer

Proficient in CSS/HTML,Advanced Photoshop,Java script

3.5 - 6 Yrs

Bangalore

Sangeetha Balan

--