May 5ths chalk talk

Don Miller

Apr 30, 2021, 7:04:53 AM4/30/21
to y-knot-...@googlegroups.com
Hello again,
Please note that we have had to move the chalk talk scheduled for next Wednesday May 5th to the 12th. The talk will be held at the same time using the Zoom Meeting information below.
Please mark your calendars with the change.
Thanks,
Don Miller

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 8:30 AM Don Miller <dmill...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
As we are getting closer to restarting our sailing program at Camp Chingachgook and because we had such a successful talk last month we're scheduling four more chalk talks to give everyone a jump start. The first one will be held next Wednesday evening the 14th of April at 6:00 till 8:00pm. Spencer will be once again using one of Dave Perry/North U sessions. Then we'll be holding the 2nd one on Saturday April 24th from 1:00 till 3:00pm. The next two will be held on Wednesday May 5th and Saturday May 22nd. Same times. The zoom information is below.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 925 2875 7033
Passcode: 1872
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,92528757033# US (New York)
+13126266799,,92528757033# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 925 2875 7033
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/agc3KDED5

--
The Y-Knot Sailing Group is an email list devoted to Y-Knot Sailing activities on Lake George, NY and disabled sailing events and issues in general.

To join this group, visit:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/y-knot-sailing/join

Contact list manager Spencer Raggio at sra...@gmail.com
---