2021 Sailing Dates

Jine Andreozzi

Jun 15, 2021, 9:27:50 AM6/15/21
to Y-Knot Contacts, Michael Obermayer, Dan Byrnes, Dan Kennedy, Dave Whalen, Deb Katz, Don Miller, Evan Gould, JR Hardenburgh, Mark Carnevale, Nick Bryan-Brown, Paul Moore, Scott Stewart, Spencer Raggio
Good Morning Sailors and Volunteers!

It has been a long, almost 2 years, since we last got to sail together on Lake George and we couldn't be more excited to welcome you all back this summer! In order to operate this summer, for both our overnight camp program and the Y-Knot program, we have a set of required NY State covid guidelines that we must follow. This largely pertains to the summer campers but the mandatory guidelines do limit our ability to host more than one program on our property at a time. Because of this, we will have a more limited schedule than in past summers but strongly believe that some sailing dates are much better than none! We will continue to reassess our availability for sailing dates as the summer progresses and will let you know if we can add any other dates. We will also ask anyone who is unvaccinated and medically able to wear a mask while at Camp.

For now, you can find all the dates and sign up as a sailor or volunteer here. Sign-ups for both sailors and volunteers will be through our volunteer portal linked above. You can see on that page a calendar, the green dots show the dates for sailing and there is a full list to the right.

Please make sure to click next to the correct "role" when signing up. The blue "volunteer" button next to sailor will register you as a sailor and the blue volunteer button next to volunteer will register you as a volunteer. We do have limited spaces for sailors so please make sure to only sign up if you are certain you can attend, and make sure to cancel your registration if your plans change.

Thank you all and we look forward to seeing you on the water!

Jiné Andreozzi
Executive Director
YMCA Camp Chingachgook
The information contained in this email is confidential and intended solely for the person intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking of any action in relation to the content of this email is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and dispose of this message in a secure manner.

Spencer Raggio

Jun 18, 2021, 12:07:53 PM6/18/21
to Y-knot google group (y-knot-sailing@googlegroups.com)

Robert offe

Jun 29, 2021, 6:00:27 PM6/29/21
to Y-Knot Sailing

Will there be a 2021 yknotsailing september regatta weekend this year?
How may i sign up for it?

Spencer Raggio

Jun 29, 2021, 6:40:40 PM6/29/21
to Y-knot google group (y-knot-sailing@googlegroups.com)
Hi Robert,

We don't know yet if we'll be able to hold the regatta. We'll post updates here on this email list with more info as soon as we have anything to report.

Spencer

--
The Y-Knot Sailing Group is an email list devoted to Y-Knot Sailing activities on Lake George, NY and disabled sailing events and issues in general.

To join this group, visit:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/y-knot-sailing/join

Contact list manager Spencer Raggio at sra...@gmail.com
---