Chalk talks for the months of April and May

Don Miller

Apr 8, 2021, 8:30:28 AM4/8/21
to y-knot-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
As we are getting closer to restarting our sailing program at Camp Chingachgook and because we had such a successful talk last month we're scheduling four more chalk talks to give everyone a jump start. The first one will be held next Wednesday evening the 14th of April at 6:00 till 8:00pm. Spencer will be once again using one of Dave Perry/North U sessions. Then we'll be holding the 2nd one on Saturday April 24th from 1:00 till 3:00pm. The next two will be held on Wednesday May 5th and Saturday May 22nd. Same times. The zoom information is below.
Also, I'd like to give a shout out to Jine Andrezzi. For those who haven't heard she has been promoted to the first woman Executive Director of Camp Chingachgook.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 925 2875 7033
Passcode: 1872
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,92528757033# US (New York)
+13126266799,,92528757033# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 925 2875 7033
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/agc3KDED5

Spencer Raggio

Apr 14, 2021, 2:34:36 PM4/14/21
to Y-knot google group (y-knot-sailing@googlegroups.com)
Remember to join us tonight for a virtual chalk talk at 6pm, login info/link below. Thanks to the magic of Zoom video, we'll share some of Dave Perry's start line secrets. Pour yourself a favorite beverage and be ready to take notes... see you tonight!

Spencer

Spencer Raggio

Apr 24, 2021, 11:06:47 AM4/24/21
to Y-knot google group (y-knot-sailing@googlegroups.com)
Join us at 1pm today for a discussion of mark rounding tactics and techniques. We'll review some of Dave Perry's tips for passing boats at the windward and leeward marks.

Zoom links below, see you then,

Spencer

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 8:30 AM Don Miller <dmill...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
As we are getting closer to restarting our sailing program at Camp Chingachgook and because we had such a successful talk last month we're scheduling four more chalk talks to give everyone a jump start. The first one will be held next Wednesday evening the 14th of April at 6:00 till 8:00pm. Spencer will be once again using one of Dave Perry/North U sessions. Then we'll be holding the 2nd one on Saturday April 24th from 1:00 till 3:00pm. The next two will be held on Wednesday May 5th and Saturday May 22nd. Same times. The zoom information is below.

Spencer Raggio

May 22, 2021, 11:39:12 AM5/22/21
to Y-knot google group (y-knot-sailing@googlegroups.com)
Join us at 1pm for a Racing Rules discussion. Bring your questions, and we'll look at some of Dave Perry's rules quizzes.

Login info: