Y-Knot Boat Work Day May 22

Jine Andreozzi

May 17, 2022, 4:26:39 PM5/17/22
to y-knot-...@googlegroups.com, Michael Obermayer, Neil Pickus, Camp Chingachgook

Good Afternoon –

We are getting to that time of year where we are all itching to get back on the water! We are working with our Y-Knot Committee to finalize some sailing dates for this season and anticipate having more opportunities than last year for sailing days. We are still re-building our staff team/volunteer team and have less resources than pre-covid but are excited to be inching back towards normal in our Y-Knot programming. Keep an eye out next week for more detailed info on this sailing season!

In the meantime, we are hosting a boat work day this Sunday, May 22, from 9:30am-3:30pm in order to get the Martins all rigged! Please RSVP online if you are able to join us so we can know how many helpers to expect and we can have accurate numbers for lunch.

Looking forward to a great season on the water!

Best wishes,

Camp Chingachgook Staff

The information contained in this email is confidential and intended solely for the person intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking of any action in relation to the content of this email is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and dispose of this message in a secure manner.