Reminder: 6pm tomorrow at the Adk Brew Pub!

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Spencer Raggio

未读,
2021年4月28日 18:39:352021/4/28
收件人 lake-george-sailing、Y-knot google group (y-knot-sailing@googlegroups.com)
kilo.png

Interested in Sailing on Lake George?

If you're a skipper, crew, casual sailor, wannabe sailor or just interested in learning more about this wonderful sport, join us tomorrow evening, Thursday, April 29, starting at 6pm at the Adirondack Brew Pub for a pre-season get-together!

Sailors: bring a non-sailing friend along!

We'd love to see some new faces there, even if you've never sailed before. It will be a great opportunity to meet the sailing community, see who's looking for crew, and share stories from the lake.

We'll be flying code flag K all night long...

Spencer
回复全部
回复作者
转发