Xyce 7.6 How to do Library Paramteric Sweep (Corner Simulations)

John Mayega

Feb 8, 2023, 11:57:12 AM2/8/23
to xyce-users
Xyce does not support .alter statements.  Nor can .step be used to replace library name in library definitions.  How does one run corner simulations in Xyce, other than creating a script that replaces the corner information and runs multiple Xyce simulations.

xyce-users

Feb 12, 2023, 5:52:50 PM2/12/23
to xyce-users

Unfortunately at the moment the only way to do this right now with Xyce is with scripting.    Internally, people have used Xyce with scripts a lot so for a long time building it into Xyce directly wasn't a priority.

However, we're aware that this is something that people generally want and we're working on adding features like this as part of a parser refactor.

thanks,
Eric

John Mayega

Feb 13, 2023, 1:08:50 AM2/13/23
to xyce-users
Hello Eric.

Thank You.  We will work on implementing scripting.  However, we also look forward to an updated Xyce with this feature.

Thank You,
-John