STATE function from PSPICE

Marvin Janitschke

Sep 6, 2022, 7:58:24 AM9/6/22
to xyce-users
Hey,

My team and me are recently considering moving our circuit simulation from PSPICE to XYCE. We're using in some of our ABM models the STATE function, available in PSPICE, which gives the value of a node of a past timestep (I think up to 3 timesteps in the past).

Is something like this functionality available in XYCE? Or maybe someone has a smooth workaround?
We would like to use past values of some voltage nodes in ABM model functions.
Unfortunately I couldn't find anything in the reference & user guide.

Thanks a lot!
Cheers,

Marvin