Need help with memristor model

Vojislav Medic

Jul 7, 2022, 8:29:39 AM7/7/22
to xyce-users
Hi guys.
I will be very direct, hoping someone will spare time to help me.
Need to analyze some filter circuits using memristor.  I've never learned about memristor and have some troubles now setting parameters for model to use. Shortly, I can not set model parameters for any model to get that pinched hysteresis  like in attachment,or similar.
Can someone of u help me with netlist for any model that I can use later in circuit and briefly explain in few sentences how changing parameters (and which) changes that I-V graph.
I know that maybe it is too much, but I hope someone better suited with memristor can help.
Thank u .
pinched_hist.png